At MDB Service Consulting, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible;
written in clear and plain language;
free of charge.
Who we are?
What type of information is collected from you?
Who has access to your information?
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes other than is set out in Disclosures.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
How you can access and update your information
Use of ‘cookies’ (not the interesting, edible kind)
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on our websites. We will use the session cookies to keep track of how you move around our website and to monitor user behaviour for statistical and marketing purposes. We will use the persistent cookies so that we recognise you when you visit our website.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
WordPress also store personal information in their user profile.
You can switch off cookies by changing your browser preferences. Be aware that this might affect functionality when using our website.
16 or Under
How do we collect information from you?
How is your information used?
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- handle enquiries and complaints (incredibly rare…) made by or about you relating to the website;
What about social media?
If you add a comment to any of our own blogs or reviews, these will be shared with other users and the wider general public. So please don’t be offensive, insulting or defamatory. In addition, you’re responsible for ensuring that any comments you do make comply with relevant policies on acceptable use.
We don’t control Facebook and Twitter so please make sure you review the privacy policies as well as the terms and conditions of any social media platforms you use. It’s important that you understand what they do with your information – and it means you can adjust your privacy settings if you don’t want things shared or in the public domain.
Peace of mind about your choices
You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do to protect your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. Some of this data may be stored in secure servers outside the EU. It may also be processed by people operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers. When you submit your personal data to us, you give your consent to it being stored and processed in this way.
All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us containing sensitive information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected, but we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Links to other websites
Review of this Notice
We review our policies on a regular basis and may update our Privacy Notice by posting a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to make sure you are happy with any changes. We may also notify you of changes to our privacy notice by email.
That’s it! Thanks for reading.
Find out more about the benefits we can bring to your business.