We use our detailed tool to capture, record and track key metrics as well as promote stakeholder agreement. The process encompasses:
- Identifying the Use cases on which the Benefits model will be based and agreeing owners
- Collating core data encompassing operational data, volumetric, and costs
- Calculating the benefits where we can dynamically model proposed changes
- Prioritising the benefits and mapping to delivery to realise those benefits
- Continually monitoring and adjusting delivery to ensure adoption, deriving the identified benefits
The outcome of our expert approach is a document detailing the Use Cases, Calculated Tiered Benefits, Phasing Calculation and ROI against overall cost. This can then be shared with your key stakeholders, including Finance, to ensure consistency of Benefits Quantification within your organisation.