For many organisations, the priority – and challenge – is to plan and implement a change programme without impacting the services they deliver.
We know how to combine legacy and new IT solutions as well as keep productivity and morale high, satisfy stakeholders in terms of rationale and cost efficiency and support your team through the transition – especially if you’re making radical changes to culture and leadership.
We leverage and use the industry recognised business change framework, a set of methodologies and tools that deliver successful business change. The Prosci ADKAR® Model is one of the most widely requested and sought-after models for change management. Backed by 20 years of Prosci research, the model is based on the common—yet often overlooked—reality that organisational change only happens when individuals change.
The five building blocks for successful change are:
- Awareness: creating awareness for the need for change
- Desire: the desire to make the change happen
- Knowledge: providing the knowledge of how and what to change
- Ability: giving people and organisations the skills and capabilities to change
- Reinforcement: reinforcing the change as the change occurs